We offer 5 day, 3 day, and 2 day programs
The ultimate goal of our child care center is to help build confidence and academic preparation. We are proud to serve our friends and neighbors in Peabody, MA and the surrounding area in school, before school, and after school care services.
Curriculum and Activity
Early Learning curriculum is based on several key ideas:
1. Children learn through play in both their learning experiences and their environment.
2. Daily routines and meaningful experiences enhance children’s learning.
3. Children develop every day in five main areas of developments: health and physical development, social and emotional development, language development and communication, approaches to learning and cognition and general knowledge.
4. Literacy and language development are encouraged daily in the classroom.
5. Opportunities for exploration and discovery encourages children to love learning.
6. A Strong classroom community -learning environment enable children to develop confidence,
creativity, and lifelong critical thinking skill.
7. The teaching staff use developmentally appropriate practice in the classsroom and take advantage of teachable moments.
8. The teaching staff make adjustments in thier teachimh to meet the strengths, needs and interests of individual child.
9. Postive reinforcements and guidance is nacessary for building relationships with children.
10. parents partnerships are a key ingredient to child care/school success.